A reflective essay is written on the based on the literature which focuses on the narrating and presenting an experience of the person. It is also known as the instrument which helps in change the awareness of life. It is the best way for the writer to share all the information about the event of life. While reading this essay, most of the reader may get something to learn. The writer shares the best experience of life and makes a motivational essay. If you want to know to see reflective essay examples, then search it on the internet. You get different types of reflective essay. In the below content you may know about various models of reflective essay.
Samples/Examples of reflective essay
- High school
How to write a reflective essay?
For writing a reflective essay, you need real character as well as experience. Remember that you are not writing to say something on any topic, but you are going to share the critical part of your life. Make sure three aspects while writing:
- Think about the event: You have to think about what you are going to write in a reflective essay. It is something related to your personal life. You need to think deep and concentrate on the event. If you need to get some ideas, then check personal reflective essay examples.
- Introduce the topic: When you have decided to write the event then in the introduction you need to give some information about it. Write some brief aspect of the story. You can also include some thesis in it.
- Develop the points: After the introduction, you need to write the main content. The main content must be written in three to five paragraphs. Each paragraph contains a new aspect, but it related to your topic.
Tips for writing a reflective essay
It is not persuasive writing where you are going to write for convincing the reader. There are some tips which help you in writing the reflective essay:
- Draft: Write a draft where you can create a list which you are going to share.
- Logically: You need to write the content in a logical way which can easily understand for the reader point of view.
- Summary: Make a summary to insight the final thoughts regarding the topic.
These are all the information about the reflective essay. Remember that it is not formal writing; you are sharing your personal experience.